|Frequently Asked Questions About Our Bird Control Services|
1. Do you harm the birds?
- No, our goal is to find the most effective and environmentally sound method of controlling pest birds.
2. Will your bird control products be more visible than the mess the birds are making?
- When we approach a bird control project we have two primary goals.
- A. Determine the best way to solve the pest bird problem given customer constraints.
- B. Resolve the bird problem without damaging the aesthetics of the structure.
A good bird control technician is like a magician; he should be able to create the illusion that he was never there, and have no impact on the aesthetics of the structure. For this reason, we select bird control products that are not only effective at deterring birds, but also have a very low visibility factor.
3. Does your bird control work carry a guarantee?
- Most bird exclusion projects carry a one- to five-year warranty, depending on the bird control product utilized.
4. The birds are not harmful; why can't I just leave them?
- Although birds may be relatively pleasant in your environment, there are numerous health and damage risks associated with their presence. Pest birds carry a host of parasites that can infest your establishment or home. Bird droppings that are allowed to build up around air conditioning systems create hazardous air that can ingress and infect the building. There is also the risk of slip and fall injuries associated with bird droppings on walkways. Last, but not least, if the birds are making a mess all over your structures it can give the public the impression that your business is not very sanitary. For more information on the damage and diseases caused by pest birds, please see our Threats and Risk page.